The inviting lush green gardens at 1 AQ Mehrauli New Delhi is going to play host to ‘The Oasis’ festival. A one of its kind two day event, the festival organized by Vajor is an ‘exotic amalgamation of art, music, mindful fashion, home décor, collaborations, cultures and cuisines.’
Being held on the 7th and 8th December 2019, the festival aims to bring together the bohemian and eco-conscious community on the same platform to interact, learn and support each other.
What is the festival about?
“The Oasis Fest is a mindfully curated, lively experience for an eco-conscious tribe. The 2-day experience beacons people to gather around and indulge in a multitude of immersive conversations, shopping, workshops, music and more. “
What to expect?
The Main Attraction
- Let the artist in you find wings with artistry workshops lined up for both days. The macramé workshop called ‘Knotty Affair’, upcycling workshop using fabric pieces; ‘A CLAYFUL DATE’ in a pottery workshop and a workshop on mindful eating are some you can try your hand at.
- Stimulate your mind with interesting and informative panel discussions that touch topics centered on art and the creative life.
- Get enthralled in the land of stories as travelers and writers share tales of the known and unknown.
- Shop your heart out! A flea market of mindful brands that cater to the exquisite taste and eco-consciousness of the buyer will provide a range of shopping delights ranging from fashion garments, accessories, home décor and more.
- Music and poetry go hand in hand. At The Oasis be prepared to groove to the soulful tunes on one hand and be intellectually awakened with the slam poetry on climate change.
The two day schedule is well spaced and for a detailed know-how check https://experiences.vajor.com/
“Finally, it is a chance to meet, interact and indulge with the best of mindful affairs and dive deeper into a pool of opportunities, learning not just how to become part of the Vajor tribe but to be able to earn and reap benefits with this vibrant fest where there is something for everyone!”
So don’t wait any longer. Book your tickets for the festival and spend two fruitful days soaking in an experience of wonderful artistic and creative energies.