You know what you are boring! Yes, that’s right. Even if you are not a bore you will sound boring, if you write your own CV. What to do then? Look out for Curriculum Vitae Writers who can help you in writing a quality CV. If you are a self driven individual you can search for good CV templates online and customise it as per your requirement.
By a quality CV, we mean, such a CV content which is read beyond the first two introductory lines!
CV also called as ‘Resume’ by some, mainly gives a brief about:
- Your education
- The skills you got from the same and;
- How you used it to your benefit for gaining an ‘experience’
IMPORTANCE OF CURRICULUM VITAE
CV literary meaning is ‘the course of life’ .In Resume’s or CV’s, you basically present a summary of yourself.
- With CV’s ‘Your first impression is indeed your last impression’.
- Think your CV to be recruiter’s guidebook, that which would guide him throughout the recruitment process. Make it less about you and more about him.
- CV helps in branding. You need to present yourself as a brand. Remember, people always like buying branded goods.
- Besides your educational qualifications and work experiences, Curriculum Vitae’s also helps them in knowing your:
- Capabilities. Note that, capabilities differ from skills. Skills are learned while capability comes naturally. Tricky, eh? That’s why go for Curriculum Vitae Writers.
- CV Writers are not just a bunch of people whose English is better than you. A Good CV Writer would always ‘brand you as a story, not as a commercial’.
- Personality: Be who you are, because recruiters would know it if you try to fake it. Honesty is in itself would be your X- factor.
- Here’s the trick, you should be a people’s person. The only reason we are including this is that even for high cadre government posts recruiters look this quality in the candidate.
- Such a nature is indirectly connected to traits like your team skills, your interpersonal skills, and the fact that you are not a loner or a cynic etc. Most importantly this would show that you are a happy person with an active mind.
- Accomplishments: Make sure you don’t brag, include only job-oriented accomplishments and save everyone’s time.
BEST PRACTICES OF CV WRITING
- If you have got abundant of qualifications and experience, you can give a ‘Summary’ about it at the end of the Resume.
- In case you are a fresh graduate or a newbie professional you can add a section like ‘Objectives’ on your Resume. That would explain the Position you are seeking, the Skills you possess for the same and the Environment you expect.
- Don’t forget to mention that you would get ‘Job Satisfaction’ with a Job Post like this.
- You can count on Resume Templates. As the mere existence of templates is to present things in a clean and proper format.
- It’s better not to talk anything negative about yourself or others in the resume.
- Use white space effectively. The sentences must be short and crisp. Each must present a new idea, a new you.
- Action Verbs must also be used, again Professional CV Writing can be your savior.
HOW TO HIRE CV WRITING WRITERS
The HR is going the hire the best, which is why you should hire a Best Curriculum Vitae Writer. The question is how? This is why we are here.
WAYS TO HIRE CV WRITERS
- Professional Resume Writing Services: This is an important and an essential criterion to fulfill before hiring writers. Better go for such Content Writing Agencies who specialize in Curriculum Vitae Writing.
- Never pay by pages: Some agencies would charge you by the number of pages their writers would write. In such a case, avoid them. Like we said CV is all about giving a ‘summary’ of yourself. Who would need long pages, then?
- Dialogue with writers: You must know which writer would write for you. Talk with him/her as he/she would talk about you, in your CV. Let them know about you in entirety.
- Ask for Samples: When you do so, you can Evaluate your prospective CV Writer with the help of this post by, Times Job.
- Referrals: Yes, have a word with job consultants, your Ex-HR Manager etc and all those who know the job industry very well. Ask them about the Curriculum Vitae Writing Agencies, you should go for.
Since you are in search of a job, like a Good Samaritan we think the below link can help you, in knowing about the happening and the not-so-happening Trends of the Job Market:
Some of you must still be wondering:
“Why should I hire a CV Writer?”
Then without wasting any time, you should read this post titled by:
In this era, general knowledge is important but what’s more important is, specialized knowledge. Napoleon Hill in his best-seller ‘Think and Grow Rich’ said so.
Hence, Curriculum Vitae Writers know what they are dealing with; they keep an in-depth and ‘specialized’ knowledge about CV’s. Now we can say your CV would not be in the mouth of a paper shredder, it would be on safe hands instead.