The Pratap Mahal Ajmer is one of the top five star hotels in Ajmer that offers a rejuvenating getaway from the urban chaos. Perched against the backdrop of the glorious Aravalli hills, the luxury abode is drenched in cultural and historical hues that transports you to a bygone era of royalty while offering stunning views of the sacred and picturesque green oasis.
Sprawling over 8 acres, the architectural marvel stands out with its exquisite façade and aesthetic interiors. Echoing the flavours of Rajasthan, the Pratap Mahal Ajmer offers quintessential Rajput hospitality with folk dancers, finest craft artisans and illustrious Bani Thani paintings that adorn the premises. Its numerous rooms too are bathed in vintage beauty and glory while being equipped with indulgent, modern amenities that effortlessly blend the old and the contemporary. They also offer spectacular views of the Aravalli hills and the courtyard to the urban traveller while being seated on the indoor swing, sit-out balcony or private terrace.
Savour mouth-watering delicacies, while being cradled in the authentic Rajasthani ambience in the multi-cuisine restaurant Aravali, which is open round the clock to cater to your taste buds. Created from fresh local produce, the restaurant blends health and local delicacies and offers gastronomical delights in the form of both active foods and regional home-style dishes.
The alluring set up of the elegant abode serves a promising location for dreamy weddings and corporate retreats. The pillar-less Darbar Hall poses the perfect indoor location for large-scale conferences as well as family get-togethers and wedding functions. The picturesque Mughal Lawn and the pool deck too double as celebration areas for your special moments.
Unwind in the best resort in Ajmer by indulging in indoor games at the recreational centre, or focus on your health at the fitness centre and swimming pool. You can also make the most of the adventurous Thar Desert by opting for a camel safari. De-stress and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul by immersing in yoga and spa therapies. For kids, the Pratap Mahal Ajmer- IHCL SeleQtions hotel has a unique program called the Taj Kids, which keeps your kids engaged by indulging them in an active learning program that keeps them entertained. The Pratap Mahal Ajmer also presents one of the unique experiences in the form of the Wilderness Experience Dinner that is laid out in the foothills of the spectacular Aravalli Mountains away from the humdrum of city life, in the lap of the rough and unadulterated countryside. The evening is marked by life performances by Kalbeliya dancers and folk music, which can be enjoyed over a special menu of lost recipes curated by the chef along with your favourite cocktails.
Things to do in Ajmer
- Visit the Pushkar Lake and witness the Pushkar Ghat Aarti which is noted for religious and historical significance
- Plan your travel along the time of the world-famous Pushkar fair and experience the spiritual ambience resonated by thousands of devotees who visit the holy destination to take a dip in the sacred waters
- Evidence the glory of the picturesque Kishangarh Fort, one of the most notable tourist places in Ajmer, perched along the lakeside.
- Stop by the numerous sacred temples such as the Atmeshwar Temple, Old Rangji Temple, Mahadeva Temple, Raghunath Temple, Apteshwar Temple, and Varah Temple, and pay reverence to the Gods
- Visit the Ajmer Dargah, the tomb of Muin-ud-din-Chishti, a noted Sufi saint whose shrine has historical significance
- Shop for stunning ornaments, embellished textiles, and exquisite souvenirs by local craftsmen at the Sarafa Bazaar
Experience tranquillity enveloped in luxury in this alluring resort in Ajmer that lies nestled in a spectacular green oasis, enveloped in the glory of the magnificent Aravalli Hills, right in the heart of the mesmerising, royal state of Rajasthan.
Image Courtesy – Seleqtionshotels.com