The recent wave of demonetization has caught the entire country off-guard. No one was fully prepared to face the cash crunch that followed and there is confusion everywhere. Obviously, when 86% of India’s currency goes invalid, we don’t how to deal with it on a daily basis! ATMs can hardly keep up and people are running helter-skelter.
However, if you are smart enough, you can ride this wave with cashless transactions. E-commerce markets across India are booming and you don’t have to run around for money anymore to buy your daily necessities and make bill payments.
It is not just the wealthy who stand to benefit from online transactions. Even the small and medium merchants can now make the most of online platforms like Paytm or Mobikwik that make payment possible through RuPay, Mastercard and Visa cards. Paytm has launched India’s first mobile app point-of-sale (POS) to make this possible. Millions of small-scale vendors and merchants are now signing up to India’s first mobile checkout service and India’s digital economy is set to go places.
So which are ecommerce websites that are offering the best deals in the online world? Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal are the most popular ones to name a few. Their best offers can be found at latestindiandeals.in. With debit or credit cards you can now free up your choices and splurge as much as you want.
- At the Paytm app store, you can find everything from bazaar fresh arrivals and supermarket sales to electronic and fashion. Cashback offers on travel, utility, entertainment, restaurants and much more abound on Paytm.
- At Jabong.com, you can find apparels, accessories, sportswear, bags, shoes and everything fashion for awesome discounts of 10% to 25% on the best brands. In the sale section you can find 40-70% flat off on top brands.
- Move to Mobikwik and they assure us – “Don’t worry India, Mobikwik Hai Na”. They make hassle-free payments for more than 100,000 online and offline avenues. You can use the wallet app to shop at the biggest online retail and fashion stores. With Mobikwik, you can recharge your mobile, make bill payments like gas, electricity, landline and insurance, and shop.
- Head to Amazon.in and an array of offers await you there too. 60% off on personal care appliances, 60% off for International deals day, 40% off on clothing apparels, and other items ranging from 20% to 70% off are up on sale. They are also offering a gift card to top up and go cashless.
- Flipkart, the biggest player, is not to be left behind. There are great offers on furniture, daily wear, sportswear, clothing, top brands, watches, bedsheets, sunglasses, wristwatches, perfumes, and so much more. Featured brands like Allen Solly, Gitanjali, Live in are offering 30% to 50% discount. They even have weekend specials and deals of the day to boot.
With all these amazing offers and deals, consumers need not think twice about heading out to shop. Cashless transactions are so easy and hassle-free that everything gets done with a click. Not to mention the great offers that are not available at the store. You can scroll through your favourite picks, compare, choose the best deals and get something worth its value. You can head to shopping guidance websites like www.latestindiandeals.in to get an update on all the best deals online.
Thus, the drastic decision by Modi Government to demonetize may be doing more good than harm if we look at the digital transaction ball it has set rolling. So let’s cash in on the cashless transaction frenzy and come out a winner. For all we know, we may be part of history as the face of Indian economy goes truly global.